Sunday, May 29, 2011

Exhausted, Confuzzled, etc

I am so tired. I've spent the last five days visiting friends in a town I used to live in. I've not been doing all that much, but it's exhausting. Tomorrow morning, I'm babysitting for a friend who is working on finishing her dissertation. Her children are so high energy. I don't know how she does it! Hats off to A and J, parents of U and O. :)

I have two CLEP exams scheduled. One is on the 17th (developmental psychology) and the other is on the 21st (US History I). The baby is due the 26th. I'm hoping the baby does not come early. Then July is a free month! Most of August, too. August 25, I take the TEAS test and in September I pass in my application to nursing school, and start school again. Then in the spring I should start the nursing curriculum, and then it'll be time for a lovely summer break all over again. I will appreciate summer break much more next year, I'm sure of it.

When should I tell my friends about my blog? I am writing to no one right now. Just me and the keyboard and the whole world. I haven't decided that friends should read it yet. Perhaps it will never be known that I have a blog here. This is my third blog so far in about seven years.


No comments:

Post a Comment